Hong Kong's anti-corruption agency, ICAC, is hailed as among the world's best having almost completely purged systemic corruption within a decade of its inception. This book explains how Hong Kong maintains the myth of a clean city and examines the prevalence of white?collar crime in the city's property sector.
Table of contents
- Introduction: White-Collar Crime — Where Is It?
- No Smoking Gun: Methodology in the Uncovering of White-Collar Crime
- Against White-Collar Crime
- Here We Go Again: What Is White-Collar Crime?
- Hong Kong’s Surreal Estate: Hong Kong and Its Property Sector
- Tokyo Connection: Comparative Insights for Hong Kong from Japanocentric Crime Theories
- Hong Kong, Power, and White-Collar Crime Discourse
Klik hier om het boek te bestellen via Bol.com.