Financial Crime in China builds upon original research into the topic and offers a never-before-seen look at the systemic spread of state-controlled financial corruption in the form of bank fraud, securities fraud, insider trading, and Ponzi schemes.
- Authors: Cheng, Hongming
- ISBN 978-1-137-57106-9
- Prijs EUR 99,99
Table of contents
- The Financial System in China: Financial Sectors, State Influences, and Opportunities for Crime
- The Upper World
- Bank Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Informal Finance and Ponzi Schemes
- Law and the Courts
- Policing and Regulating Financial Crime
- Financial Business Ethics and Professionalization in the Anomic Environment
- Conclusion: Financial Crime and the “Chinese Century”
Klik hier om het boek te bestellen via Bol.com.